ITS is here to provide all sorts of professional assistance to get your business registered online and obtain your GSTIN. Registration will be done by our GST expert team. It will be completed within 3 to 4 days. ITS covers all types of entities, be it proprietorship, partnership, company, LLP etc.
GST registration is PAN based. It is done through the online GST portal. On successful registration, every taxpayer is allotted a state-wise PAN-based 15-digit Goods and Services Taxpayer Identification Number (GSTIN). GSTIN is the proof that person is registered under GST
Who Need To Get Registered
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.).
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 20 Lakhs (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttarakhand).
- Casual taxable person.
- Non-Resident taxable person.
- The person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person.
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor.
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism.
- Every e-commerce aggregator.
- A person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator.
Advantages of GST Registration
- Registration entitles supplier to collect tax from his purchaser.
- Registration entitles a person to claim input tax credit.
- Escape from penalty regarding non-registration.
GST Return Filing
Filing of GST return under the GST regime is important as non-compliance and delay can lead to penalties and affect your timely refunds and compliance rating. All registered businesses have to file monthly, quarterly and/or annual GST Returns based on their type of business.
In GST returns, every business has to furnish the details of sales and purchases along with tax collected and paid thereon.
If GST Returns are not filed within the prescribed time limits, liability to pay interest and a late fee arises.
Interest is 18% per annum. It has to be calculated by the taxpayer on the amount of outstanding tax to be paid.
A late fee is Rs. 100 per day per Act. (It is Rs 100 under CGST &Rs 100 under SGST. Total will be Rs. 200/day. A maximum is Rs. 5,000.)There is no late fee on IGST.
ITS has a team of expert professionals who can help in all compliances regarding return filing. ITS is here to provide you hassle free return filing service.
GST Audit & Advisory services
ITS has a team of expert professionals who provide advisory on following for better compliance under GST:-
- Various types of audits under GST
- Refund under GST
- Invoicing under GST
- Records to be maintained under GST
- Assesments under GST
- Penalty under GST
- Appeals and revision under GST
- Advance ruling under GST
- Applicability of GST on exports & imports.
- Inspection ,search and seizure under GST